11 Natural Tips To Make Your Child’s Skin Fair at Home
Let’s start with the most important part: We don’t believe that children’s skin complexion makes any difference to their success in life!
Saying that we have decided to give every parent the best advice available when it comes to children’s natural skin whitening. Why else are we called Safer Skin Whitening?
If you feel like your child’s skin is looking dull and dark and you are constantly worried about it then you’ve come to the right place. We have compiled 11 natural tips to make your child’s skin fair at home.
Most of the children have delicate and sensitive skin, which indicates that you must be careful in choosing creams and things to apply on their skin. So, get yourself settled with some practical home based skin remedies for the fair tone in kids.
1. Mixture Of Milk And Turmeric: Milk is an excellent product for the skin whitening as it contains Vitamin A which helps in the making new healthy cells. Mix turmeric with milk and use the paste smoothly on your child’s face body. Allow the paste to dry. Clean the applied paste managing softly with a moist towel. Next, after the removal of the paste, make your child take a bath without applying soap on the skin where you had applied the paste. The skin will glow soon.
2. Mixture Of Curd And Tomato Extract: Tomato is known for natural bleaching properties. Mix curd and tomato extract well before applying and add oatmeal also. Then, apply the paste all over your child’s dark skin. The natural mixture blemishes the skin.
3. Apply Naturals, Avoid Chemicals: Among other tips to make your child’s skin fair at home, one of the most important tips is to avoid using any of the chemical products on your child’s skin. Natural products are the productive ways of getting a radiating fair skin. Apply Aloe vera gel or tomato paste on your kid’s body. These both natural elements are highly effective in treating dark and rough skin.
4. Improve Your Kid’s Diet: Provide your child a nutritious diet – fruits and cereals. You can feed either with raw fruits or make some fruity dishes. In fruits, Antioxidants negate free-radical activity and reduces skin damage, in turns enhances the fair skin texture.
5. Massage Their Soft Skin With Oil: Coconut oil has always been the best option to massage the body with. Massaging will improvise skin tone and will also strengthen your child’s muscles. So, make your child’s skin fair at home with regular hot oil massage.
6. Beetroot Is Effective: Mix turmeric crushed grains with the beetroot juice and mix well to make it thick. Use it on your kid’s skin. Beetroot paste is effective in glowing skin.
7. Applying Chickpea Flour: Chickpea flour helps in reduction of the unwanted hair on the body. You can use the chickpea or green gram flour and mix it in some milk and then use it. Apply that thick paste on the skin gently. Scrub slowly. Follow and use the procedure once or twice a week and you will the skin glowing. It’s the great home remedy for the whitening complexion.
8. Drinking Water: Drink a lot of water daily. Water helps your child to have a hydrant body. Sufficient amount of water intake will flush out the toxins from the child’s body and will bring a lightening tone to the skin. Make them drink water at least eight times daily.
9. Body Scrub: That’s right, a mild homemade body scrub for your cutie. You must have seen the fragile delicate skin of your baby with hairs on it which often ends up making your child’s skin look darker. So, mix little milk, chickpea, rosewater with baby oil. Use this mixture to gently scrub and massage your child’s skin which helps in removing dead skin layer, impurities and layers of thin hair from the body. The scrubbing will help in blood circulation and boost your child’s glowing skin.
10. Grape Juice: One of the magic mantras for your baby’s fair skin above three months. Feeding the kid with the grape juice will improve your skin tone. The other fruits such as oranges and apples are also great for improving your baby’s skin tone and health.
11. Regulated Sunbath: It is important that you allow your child to get exposed to the sunlight sometimes, but ensure that it is a well-regulated affair. Leaving your child out for long can lead to darkening of the skin beyond repair. You may carry a pram to keep your child away from direct sunshine.
To conclude, ultimately it’s more about love and care!
A farewell tip: Do not overdo and always shower your child with lots of love with no qualms over his/her complexion.
We hope that you find these natural tips useful. If you know more tips to make your child’s skin fair at home, share them with us in the comment box below for other readers.